Successfully implementing change 4 hours - 1 day
To develop our skills and confidence to hold coaching conversations with individuals and the teams to:
- Understand the psychological process we experience through change.
- Use a framework to present change factually and with empathy, using coaching techniques to elicit ideas to implement change.
- Understand individuals’ motivations & how to meet them.
- Actively listen and build a genuine relationship of openness and trust.
- Achieve individual, team and company goals, demonstrating we are living our behaviours.
‘Tricia is a partner we trust. She stands out for her genuine and very human approach. Virtual delivery is one of her super powers - she has this special gift that makes people open up even more behind the screen! She makes all engage, participate and have a bit of fun too! She gives herself 100% to the task. You will have her full attention and passion to create something special that will make a real difference to your business.’